HEADLINE SAVINGS ON SYSTEM
The following abbreviated savings are based on the following:
● All heat and power is used on the site and is replacing grid electric and fossil fuel heating.
● Current grid electric cost is 12p per kW.
● Current fossil fuel heat cost is 4p per kW (mains gas).
● 7500 hours operating time.
● Wood pellet fuel at a cost of £190 a tonne
Year one savings
● Renewable heat incentive payments – £26,813
● Renewable Obligation Certificates – £14,289
Tariff payment total – £41,102
Fuel costs and service costs
● Existing grid electric costs – £19,800
● Existing fossil fuel heat costs – £16,500
●Total existing fuel costs £36,300
●Wood fuel costs £25,080
●Yearly service costs £6,000
Total Biomass/CHP fuel & servicing costs £31,080
Savings costs against existing fuel costs £5,220
Total year one savings – £46,322
If you would like to find out more about Biomass/CHP and how much it could save your business, simply fill out the form below and we will be happy to provide you with quotation subject to survey.
Thank you for your time.
Header Image Courtesy of Entrade Energiesysteme AG and TWPower Ltd.
Biomass/CHP unit in the image is:
Entrade E3 Wood Pellet CHP System – 22kWe, 55kWth